Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Why Do Dogs Eat Grass?

Sitting out on the back patio one day, watching my Chocolate Lab, Snoopy, walk around and chew some grass, I wondered as I had on many occasions... Why do dogs eat grass?


My husband was next to me and he decided to Google it on his phone.  Many websites have many different theories about why dogs eat grass.  The main question being:  Do they eat grass because their tummies are upset, or does eating grass make their tummies upset?  Hmmm.


This imponderable question led me to start this blog.  I thought if this is a good imponderable question, then we all know there are many more out there.  Crazy questions that we all want to know the answers to right?  And just funny things in general.


Google has this great widget on my iGoogle homepage that is called imponderables.  Most of the time it just repeats things over and over, but every now and then, it comes out with a doozie that has me rolling. 


For example:  "Why do they put brail lettering on the buttons of a drive up ATM?"  Hilarious right?  Well, I thought so.  I had to call my husband immediately and tell him.


So funny little tid bits like that will pop up from me throughout this blog.  I hope you guys enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment